Provides AJAX functionality for table content.
Note: AJAX may not render properly on certain mobile devices, hence it should be avoided on pages that mainly feature mobile content.
Only one parameter is completely required:
- Target page, loaded when show data link is clicked. The first unnamed parameter will be read as the target if no named target= parameter is provided. When entered without target=, other parameters should follow on the same line (with no line break between the target and another parameter; otherwise a glitch occurs, and the wiki's main page may become the target instead).
All other parameters only customize the table appearance:
- Sets the width of the table. Default is 100%.
- The CSS style of the table head. Default is none.
- Style of the table's content cell, applies to both before and after the loading of the table data. Requires "style=" for CSS markup, but also accepts wikitable markup. Default is align="center".
- Specifies the body text, along with the AJAX load link text. Wrap the text you want users to click with [link][/link] in this parameter. Default is a general-purpose load link.
- Allows setting table's class to something besides "terraria". Defaults to..."terraria".
- If this parameter is set to anything besides a null value, the head is not displayed (including the show/hide/edit links).
Target page syntax
Tabular data should be wrapped in a table on the target page. Table formatting should be applied on the target page, not on the calling page.
You can enclose data in <span class="ajaxHide"></span> on the target page to hide it on the calling page.
For additional information regarding Ajax formatting, please see User:NoseOfCthulhu/Sandbox1#AJAX_notes.
Examples use Template talk:Ajax/include as their target.
|Without body/link text specified|
|With body/link text specified|