|Colocável||√ (2 de longura × 2 de altura)|
|Vel. de Uso||15 (Muito alta)|
|Comprar||3 (Baú de Golfe)|
Ouvi falar de um tesouro secreto... ah, deixa pra lá.
Os baús são itens de armazenamento que armazenam até 40 pilhas de itens em linhas de 10×4 / 5×8 / 5×4 (apenas 20 pilhas de itens) . Os baús podem ser liberados com qualquer picareta ou furadeira, mas apenas quando estão vazios. É impossível destruir os blocos sob um baú colocado que contém itens.
In addition to being craftable, a number of chests are created during world generation, and placed in random map locations. The loot contained in these chests is determined during world generation, and will not change if the world enters Hardmode.
There are 20 varieties of naturally-occurring chests (15 of which cannot be crafted) and 27 craftable ones, plus the Barrel and Trash Can, for a total of 42 chest types and 44 placed storage items overall (besides dressers and portable storage items).
There is a maximum limit of 8000 / 1000 placed storage items in each world (excluding portable storage like the Safe, Piggy Bank, Void Vault, and Forja do Defensor, as well as showcase items like the Item Frame, Weapon Rack, and Mannequin). Attempts to place additional storage items beyond the max will result in a dropped item, rather than placement.
On the Computador, Console, Console old-gen e Celular versions, placed chests can be renamed (20 character max). Hovering the mouse cursor over a renamed chest will show its name. If the chest has not been renamed, no name will display. To rename a chest, first open it via ⚷ Abrir / Ativar. The default chest name reflects the chest type (e.g. a Living Wood Chest has the default name "Living Wood Chest"). Select "Rename" and enter a new name. Press ↵ Enter or press "Save" when finished. Chest names can also use the same text formatting as Announcement Boxes and chat messages.
Natural chests[editar | editar código-fonte]
Other chests[editar | editar código-fonte]
|Baú de Golfe
ID Interno do Item: 4265
|Purchased from the Golfer for 3||60|
Crafting[editar | editar código-fonte]
- All crafted chests can be sold for 1, except the Dynasty Chest, Steampunk Chest and Honey Chest, which all sell for 64.
Trapped Chests[editar | editar código-fonte]
Surface loot[editar | editar código-fonte]
Ordinary Chests that occur naturally on the Surface contain various loot that the player can take and place in their own inventory. Each chest contains a single "rare item" and an assortment of randomly chosen common items.
|Bumerangue de Madeira||1|
|Faca de Arremessar||150–299 |
|Garras para Escalada||1|
|Medida para Fibras Vegetais||1|
|Bolsa de Ervas||1–4|
|Lata de Vermes||1–4|
|Barra de Cobre||3–10|
|Barra de Estanho|
|Barra de Ferro||3–10|
|Barra de Chumbo|
|Flecha de Madeira||25–50|
|Poção de Cura Simples||3–5|
|Poção da Lembrança||3–5|
|Poção de Pele de Ferro||1–2|
|Poção da Coruja da Noite|
|Poção de Velocidade|
|Poção de Mineração|
|Poção do Construtor|
|Moeda de Prata||10–29|
Note: A Chest can only contain one type of bar, and only the types of which the ore is generated naturally in the world.
Underground loot[editar | editar código-fonte]
Este conteúdo é transcrito de Gold Chest § Loot.
Notes[editar | editar código-fonte]
- On the Versão para Console old-gen, chests will gain a yellow outline upon getting close to them to signify they are within range to be opened.
- On the Wii U version, when renaming a chest, the text box will resemble the options on the last NPC spoken to.
- Underground and Cavern loot seems rarer on Wii U.
Tips[editar | editar código-fonte]
- Before opening a chest outside of a Dungeon in a Hardmode world, it would be advisable to shoot it with a ranged weapon or summon a minion, because the chest might really be a Mimic. If it is, it will take damage and start chasing the player.
Trivia[editar | editar código-fonte]
- The pirates' Golden Chest and Golden Dresser, along with the Comedouro de Dinheiro, are the only storage items dropped by an enemy.
- The Baú de Golfe is the only natural chest in the game that can be bought (aside from portable storage items).
- Due to the mechanics of random number generators, it is possible for a world to generate without a specific loot. However, this is very rare, because there are many chests in a world, and even if treasure is not generated naturally, it can still be obtained by fishing for crates.
History[editar | editar código-fonte]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Fixed an issue when renaming chests that prevented the player from exiting their inventory easily.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Fixed bug where chests and other furniture items would crash the world when placed on non-solid tiles.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11:
- Chest limit increased from 1000 to 8000.
- Gold chests now generate outside of Underground Cabins like in 18.104.22.168.
- Living Wood, Skyware, Frozen, and Lihzahrd Chests are now craftable.
- Spider, Lesion, Sandstone, Bamboo, Golf, Solar, Vortex, Nebula, Stardust, and Desert Chests added.
- Desktop 1.3.5:
- Crystal and Golden Chests are now obtainable.
- Virtual Keypad for renaming no longer appears unless a gamepad is used.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124:
- Fixed bad Chest button cycling in Gamepads.
- Fixed items being equipped when you open a chest with autopause under certain circumstances.
- Desktop 1.3.2: You can now use the Sort feature with chests.
- Desktop 1.3.1:
- Can now be crafted into Trapped Chests.
- Golden and Crystal Chests added but unobtainable.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Fixed 'quick stack to all chests' potentially eating loot in old/modded worlds.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: You can now move items between chests and your inventory by using left shift, which will not trash the items.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206:
- Added Meteorite, Granite, Marble, and Martian Chests.
- Gold chests no longer generate outside of Underground Cabins, except in the Dungeon.
- Chests now have opening and closing animations.
- NPCs now avoid sitting near chests.
- You can now craft items from a chest while it is open without having to place its contents in the player inventory beforehand.
- Added an inventory button to Quick Stack to All Nearby Chests, making inventory management much quicker.
- Quick stacking items from your inventory creates new stacks in your chests if applicable.
- Added ability to favorite items by pressing Alt+Left Click. Favorited items cannot be quick-trashed, quick-stacked, or deposited.
- Dressers can now act as chests.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11:
- Desktop 1.2.4:
- Added Palm Wood, Mushroom, Boreal Wood, Slime, Dungeon (Blue, Green, Pink), Bone, Cactus, Flesh, Obsidian, Pumpkin, and Spooky Chests.
- Fixed the crash when a chest is placed above but not directly on a Boulder.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168:
- Fixed a bug where Chests could not be placed on 2x1 tiles. There had to be a solid tile to the right of the chest to place it.
- Fixed bug where opening a chest with a sign open would lock the inventory.
- Fixed the problem with altars/pots/chests spawning in bugged conditions.
- Chests should no longer lose their names in multiplayer.
- Desktop 1.2.3:
- Added Dynasty, Honey, and Steampunk Chests.
- Shadewood, Ebonwood, Rich Mahogany, and Pearlwood Chest sprites updated.
- Placed chests can now be renamed (Maximum of 20 characters). Hovering the mouse cursor over a renamed chest will show its name. The default chest is shown for ANY chest (even ones that were renamed) called "Chest".
- Boulders with Chests on them no longer crash the game if the boulder is hit.
- Fixed bug where chests could be placed in bad positions (e.g. ice blocks or sloped blocks in world generation).
- Fixed a crash when you destroy a teleporter with a chest on top.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Opening a chest can no longer grab items from it automatically on a small screen.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: People playing on small screens should no longer auto equip an item from a chest or pick it up.
- Desktop 1.2:
- Now broken with a pickaxe.
- All chests have doubled capacity
- Music box/chest duplicating no longer works.
- Active blocks will no longer become inactive with a chest on them.
- Chests now have larger loot tables.
- Added craftable Ebonwood, Rich Mahogany, Pearlwood, and Shadewood Chests.
- Added non-craftable Ivy, Ice, Living Wood, Skyware (which replace locked Gold Chests on Floating Islands), Web Covered, Lihzahrd, Water, and biome chests: Jungle, Corruption, Crimson, Hallowed and Frozen (all biome chests need a Biome Key to open).
- Desktop 1.1.1: Fixed an issue that caused stacked coins to go missing from chests during multiplayer.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: No longer contain stacks of empty item.
- Desktop 1.0.6:
- Desktop 1.0.5:
- Desktop-Release: Introduced regular Chest.
- Console 1.08: Added Chest naming, Quick Stack, and Restock.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.1096.2: You can now use the sort feature in chests.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.