Os controles do jogo padrões estão listados abaixo. Eles podem ser mudados do menu Controles em configurações na tela de menu. Durante o jogo, eles podem ser acessados abrindo o inventário, selecionando "Configurações", e navegando até "Controles". Note que and Switch não suportam mouse e teclado ainda.
- 1 Desktop / Console Versions
- 2 Mobile and 3DS Versions
- 3 History
Desktop / Console Versions
|Ação||Ícone na Wiki||PC (mouse e teclado)||PC (controle)||PlayStation||Xbox||Wii U||Nintendo Switch||Notes|
|Use item||⚒ Usar / Atacar||RT||R1||RT||ZR/R/Touch screen (gamepad)||/Touch screen||Attack using held weapon, consume held potion, summon using held mount/minion summon item, etc.|
|Interact||⚷ Abrir / Ativar||/Tap screen||Open a door or chest, activate switch, talk to NPC, edit a sign/tombstone, etc. To right click on OSX without a right click button, put two fingers on the trackpad (for laptop users) before clicking to make the same effect as a right click.|
|Aim||Right analog stick||Right analog stick||Right analog stick||Right analog stick||Right analog stick for smooth movement; for by-tile movement. Tap the screen to aim in that direction.||Move the cursor or direct attacks.|
|Up||▲ Para Cima||W||Left analog stick||Left analog stick||Left analog stick||Left analog stick|
|Down||▼ Para Baixo||S|
|Left||◀ Esquerda||A, left arrow key||Moves character to the left. Hold the key down for continuous movement.|
|Right||▶ Direita||D, right arrow key||Moves character to the right. Hold the key down for continuous movement.|
|Jump||↷ Pular||Space, up arrow key||LT||/L3||/L3||/Zl/L/L3||
|Grapple||Prender||E||L1||LT||ZL/L/L3||Activates/launches the grappling hook equipped in the grappling hook slot.|
|Auto Select||Selecionar Automaticamente||Left Shift||L3||Hold||When held, it will try to select the appropriate tool to interact with the object under the cursor. A light source will be selected if nothing else applies.|
|Smart Cursor||Cursor Inteligente||Left Ctrl||R3||R3||R3||R3||Press/Hold (based on Smart Cursor Mode setting)||Toggles the Smart Cursor. When on, it will automatically target tiles depending on the tool selected, to semi-automate tasks such as tunneling and building.|
|Quick Mount||Montaria Rápida||R||Mount or dismount the mount located in the equipment slot.|
|Quick Heal||Cura Rápida||H||Unbound||Consumes the best healing item from inventory.|
|Quick Mana||Mana Rápida||J||Unbound||Consumes the first mana restoration item in inventory (starting from the top-left).|
|Quick Buff||Bônus Rápido||B||Unbound||
|Lock on||Lock on an enemy to auto-aim all attacks. Press once to lock and again to release the lock.|
|Throw (discard)||Jogar Fora||T||Unbound||Discards the currently selected item onto the ground as a dropped item, which can then be collected by any player. Does not inflict throwing damage. Items can also be thrown by opening the inventory, picking the item to be thrown away and right-clicking outside the inventory. Note that throwing throws the whole stack of items, except for torches, where only one torch will be thrown.|
|Inventory||Inventário||Esc||/Double tap hotbar||Opens the expanded head-up display, including inventory, crafting interface, Save and Quit (singleplayer) or Disconnect (multiplayer) controls. If autopause is enabled, the game will pause (not currently available on console). Press Start on Xbox or PS3 to pause the game (this won't open the inventory).|
|Chat||↵ Enter||Enter||Opens the chat box (multiplayer only).|
|Pause||Inventário||Esc||Pauses the game in singleplayer. The game will only pause if Autopause is turned on.|
|Zoom In||Shift +||N/A||Touchpad||LT||ZR (while paused)||Pinch screen out/ while paused||Zoom in on the character, making it possible to see less on the screen.|
|Zoom Out||Shift -||N/A||Touchpad||RT||ZL (while paused)||Pinch screen in/ while paused||Zoom out, making the character appear smaller, but allowing more to be seen.|
|Action||Wiki Icon||PC (mouse & keyboard)||PC (controller)||Playstation||Xbox||Wii U||Nintendo Switch||Notes|
|Toggle Camera mode||F1||F1||Toggles Camera mode.|
|Toggle Tx/Rx||F8||F8||Toggles multiplayer connectivity debug info. In singleplayer, all values are 0 and do not change.|
|Lighting Setting||FF9||F9||Cycles through the 4 lighting settings: Color, White, Retro and Trippy, in that order.|
|Toggle FPS||F10||F10||Toggles FPS (frames per second) display.|
|Toggle HUD||F11||F11||Toggles visibility of the HUD (heads-up display).|
- To remove one item from a stack, right click on it. Hold down the right mouse button to increase the number of items to be removed from the stack.
- To place objects directly from your inventory, left click to select the item, then left click to place it or right click to discard it.
- To place objects directly from your inventory into the Trash Can hold shift down while clicking the item. This can be used to quickly free up space in your inventory.
- To favorite an item (making it unable to be quick stacked, quick trashed, thrown, or deposited) hover over the item and press Alt + Left Click. A border should appear letting you know that the item is favorited. Do note that placing favorited equipment onto your equipment slots and placing them back in your inventory will remove the favorite status on the equipment, in which case you are going to need to Alt + Left Click again.
- To interact with an NPC, move close enough that a speech bubble appears when you move the mouse cursor over it (or, on Celular, when a speech bubble simply appears). Then, use the ⚷ Abrir / Ativar control.
- When buying items from an NPC, hold down the right mouse button/Right Trigger/Buy Button to increase the number of items purchased.
- Right-clicking on a piece of equipment, including one located in a Social slot, will swap it with its corresponding Armor or Accessory slot.
- To read a sign, tombstone, or the name of a chest, hover your cursor over it.
- When crafting, hold down the right mouse button to rapidly craft a number of items (the speed increases as long as you hold down the button).
Nintendo Switch Version
The Versão para Switch of the game utilizes the touch screen in handheld mode to make playing easier. Most of the controls are very similar to controls from the Versão para Celular of the game, but some are entirely new. Some of these controls include:
- The ability to double tap the hotbar to open the inventory.
- The ability to double tap accessories in the inventory to toggle accessory visibility.
- Tapping the minimap to access the full size map.
Unlike the mobile version, however, pinching the screen to zoom in and out uses the selected item.
Mobile and 3DS Versions
|Use item||Tap and hold (swing/fire weapons) / Single tap (consume potion, summon mount/minion summon item, etc.)||R2||/ Touch Screen in Building Mode||Attack using held weapon, consume held potion, summon using held mount/minion summon item, etc.|
|Interact||Single tap||Open a door or chest, activate switch, talk to NPC, edit a sign/tombstone, etc.|
|Jump||Left thumbpad||Left analog stick
|Left||Moves your character to the left. Hold the key down for continuous movement.|
|Right||Moves your character to the right. Hold the key down for continuous movement.|
|Grapple||Swipe From Character||L2||Sends the grappling hook in the direction swiped, or on the Versão para , in the direction the Circle Pad is held. This action, however, is very unreliable with touch controls.|
|Quick-Use item||Move right thumbpad||Right analog stick||+ Circle Pad||Attacks, breaks, or places tiles in the direction the analog stick is held. If a consumable item is selected, it will be consumed.|
|Auto-Attack||Tap and hold center of right thumbpad||R3||(+ Circle Pad, if no locked target)||Attacks in the direction of the targeted enemy. On the Versão para Celular, The nearest enemy is automatically targeted, this can be changed by tapping on another enemy. On the Versão para , must be pressed in order to target that enemy before the attack will be directed towards them.|
|Throw (discard)||Drag item from hotbar||Drag item from the Quick Inventory onto the drop icon||Tosses the currently selected item a few squares in the direction the item is dragged. Note that throwing throws the whole stack of items.|
|Inventory||Tap "..." on hotbar||Tap the inventory icon on the touch screen or ZR on the New Nintendo 3DS||Opens the player's inventory, and by extension, their crafting and gear menus. The game will automatically pause, unless you are on a multiplayer server.|
|Pause||Tap pause button on top right||Start / Select||Opens settings, such as saving and quitting, or changing teams. The game will automatically pause, unless you are on a multiplayer server.|
|Zoom in||Pinch-out||D-Pad||Magnifying Glass on the World Map||Pinch-out to get closer to the character (see less on screen).|
|Zoom out||Pinch-in||Magnifying Glass on the World Map||Pinch-in to get further away from the character (see more on screen).|
|Toggle Full Map||Zoom out far enough||Tap the compass icon on the Touch Screen||Zooming out far enough will open the map. Zooming in on the map will return to normal gameplay|
Left / Right
|L1 / R1||L / R||Cycles the selected item in the hotbar left or right.|
|Hotbar direct selection||Tap hotbar||Tap item on the Quick Inventory||Selects the item tapped on the hotbar. The hotbar is the uppermost row of the inventory, i.e. the top 5-10 slots. If it is a consumable, it will automatically be used right away.|
|Lock target||Tap enemy||Targets an enemy with a yellow arrow over them. See Lock On for more information.|
|Toggle Manual Cursor Mode||D-Pad / Touch Screen in Building Mode||Used mainly in Building Mode to determine where blocks and walls will be placed. However, attacks will also be directed towards this position unless the Circle Pad is used to direct attacks. The Manual Cursor shown as a white crosshair somewhere near the player.|
|Move Camera||C-Stick (New Nintendo 3DS only)||Moves the camera.|
*MFi stands for "Made For iPhone". Buying an MFi controller will guarantee it working properly on iOS. Extensive list of MFi controllers
Mobile Inventory (1.2.12785)
|It has been suggested that this article should be rewritten, because: Needs an update for 18.104.22.168.3.|
|The four tabs of the Celular inventory: Crafting, Inventory, NPC Shop/Container, and Equipment (from left to right, top to bottom).|
Inventory / Storage Tab
- Tap and drag an item to move it, or switch its position with another.
- Drag the inventory screen up or down to see more of the inventory.
- Selecting an item and tapping the "Split Stack" button (the button with stacked coins) will take one item and place it in a new stack. If a new stack has been recently created, the item will be added to that one instead.
- Selecting armor or an accessory and tapping the Equip button (labeled with a helmet and a player's head) will automatically equip it in an armor or accessory slot. If the respective armor slot is full, it will be equipped in the vanity slot. Dragging an item to the Equipment tab and releasing will equip it in the same manner.
- Selecting an item the Storage tab Tapping the Take button will add it to your inventory. Dragging an item to the Inventory tab and releasing will take it in the same manner.
- Holding an item over a tab for a while will switch to that tab.
- Additionally, if you're on the main screen and want to throw an item, you can do so by selecting it in your hotbar and then holding it. You can then drag to throw. It can be useful if you want to throw a guide voodoo doll and summon the WoF.
- Any equipable item will automatically be equipped when crafted, bought, picked up, or when the Take button is pressed in the Storage tab.
- Selecting an item and tapping the Unequip button (labeled with a helmet and a player's head) will unequip it and place it in the Inventory
- Tap a recipe and tap Craft to craft one of the item.
- Tap and hold Craft to craft multiple items (the speed increases as you hold the button)
NPC Shop Tab
- Selecting an item and tapping Buy will buy the item if you have enough money.
- Hitting Sell in the Inventory tab, or simply dragging an item to the Shop tab will sell it.
- The Goblin Tinkerer has an additional spot above the shop. Dragging an item here and selecting Reforge will reforge it.
The touch screen features the players hotbar, housing menu, map, and other utilities. This is referred to by the game as the "Quick Inventory". The quick inventory shows the first ten slots in the players inventory, similarly to the mobile version of the game. The top left button under the hotbar allows the player to Quick Stack to Nearby Chests, which will be greyed out if the player is not near any chest. The middle button allows the player to drop an item they've tapped and held onto, greyed out if there is no item to drop. The top right button is the housing menu, which will be greyed out unless the player is in a house.
The bottom three buttons are the World Map, Building/Precision Mode, and the player's Inventory from left to right.
- The World Map appears on the touch screen so the player can view the map as they move, and also has a magnifying glass in the corner which toggles a zoomed-in and out view.
- Building Mode provides a zoomed in view of the player's screen and sorts tools on the left, and building materials on the right.
- Building materials are sorted in the order they appear in the players inventory, but tools are sorted in accordance with the order Weapon → Pickaxe → Axe → Hammer → Wrenches/Wire Cutters → Fishing Tools, top to bottom.
- Items on the left can be swapped by holding L for tools and R for building materials and a direction. Up / Down on the D-Pad or Circle Pad will change the item selected. Left and Right only work on the left row, when there are variants of a tool, such as a Terra Blade being able to switch to a Paladin's Hammer, as they are both categorized as weapons.
- On the New Nintendo 3DS, Building Mode can also be toggled with ZL.
- The D-Pad can be used along with Building Mode for increased precision when placing blocks.
The Inventory on the 3DS version is very similar to the inventory on the Versão para Celular. Items appear on the bottom screen, while an item's statistics will appear on the top. The top ten slots of the inventory will be brightened, indicating items in these slots will appear in the Quick Inventory. Items can be thrown away with , and stacks of items can be split with . Below both the trash and split icon is a drop icon. Armor can be equipped with when selected, but even if that armor is a vanity item, it will be equipped in the armor slots and be swapped with any item currently filling the slot. Also similar to the Versão para Celular, items can be dragged between slots opposed to just using button inputs. However, button inputs are still required when equipping or depositing items, as there is no way to drag items between tabs. On the top of the inventory screen are four/five buttons. The first, being a back arrow, causes the player to exit the inventory. The rest toggle the crafting menu, the inventory, the chest's inventory (if applicable), and the player's armor/accessory screen.
When a chest is opened, controls differ greatly from the regular inventory. To take an item out of a chest, is used, and will loot all of the items from the chest. Items cannot be split or trashed from the chest directly. When the player's inventory is accessed when a chest is available, a quick stack button appears at the bottom left corner of the screen. A deposit button will also appear if an item is selected, but does not share the button shortcut of X with the take button. Thus, the player should be careful they don't trash an item they wish to put back into a chest.
The crafting menu splits up crafting recipes into multiple sections. These sections are:
- Furniture, Blocks, and Walls
- Armor and Vanity (along with certain accessories)
- Buff Potions
- Miscellaneous items that don't fit in with the other categories, e.g. Boss Summons, some Accessories, Biome Keys
can be used to switch between categories, and or the button on the touch screen can be used to craft the selected item. Items can be selected with the D-Pad, Circle Pad, or touch screen. Items that can be crafted will be listed before items that cannot, and will have a blue background. Attempting to craft an uncraftable item show the reason it is uncraftable next to the craft button. Similar to items with long tooltips, an item with a long name as an ingredient will have it's name scroll back and forth.
The player's armor and accessories are on the last tab of the inventory. Pressing will remove that armor or accessory and place it in the player's inventory. The five eyes below the player image show and hide the player's accessories, so long as they aren't wings. can be pressed to view the player's current buffs and debuffs as well as their durations. Buffs can be canceled with when on the screen.
When interacting with a NPC that sells items, the NPC will appear in place of where a chest would appear. Items can be bought from an NPC with , so long as the player has sufficient funds. Items can also be from the player's inventory with . When an item is sold to an NPC, that item goes to the Re-Buy slots, a section of 5 slots where items sold recently can be rebought. Unlike shops in the Versão para Computador, exiting the NPC's shop inventory will not erase items in the Re-Buy slots, instead, items in said slots will only be erased if the player saves and exits the game.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Controller support for PC, easier binding.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Added favorite option for items in your inventory and the mount hotkey.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Fixed bug where resetting controls to default would reset quick mana to M rather than J.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Added support for Ctrl+Z, X, C, and V (clear line, cut line, copy line, and paste into line respectively). Added support for Shift+Insert, Shift+Delete, Ctrl+Insert (paste, cut, and copy respectively).
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Added map control.
- Desktop 1.2:
- M is now used for the new minimap feature.
- J is now used for quick mana.
- Desktop 1.1.1: Keybindings will no longer sometimes be set to "None" automatically.
- Desktop 1.1:
- Items Pulsate when hold on the mouse cursor so they stand out against other items on the UI.
- Items move freely and rotate when falling after being dropped or thrown.
- F7 shows game debug information.
- F8 shows connectivity debug information.
- F9 changes lighting setting.
- Added 'Auto Select' hotkey.
- Added ability to place items directly from open inventory.
- Desktop 1.0.6:
- Desktop 1.0.5: Added hotkeys for quickly drinking healing, mana, and buff potions. The healing/mana potion you use is based on the same principle arrows are. Topleft most item first. The buff potions are all used at once.