|Página marcada para tradução.|
|Se você conhece um pouco de inglês, ajude traduzindo a página aqui.|
|Última edição por 126.96.36.199 em 2022-05-06 22:54:25.|
|Tipo de IA||Ocram AI|
|Dano||130 (ataque físico)|
180 (gadanha demoníaca)
|Impacto da Gadanha Demoníaca|
|Invocando Servos de Ocram|
- ID Interno do NPC: 1020
O Ocram ("Ocram" em inglês) é um dos chefes finais do Hardmode do Terraria na Versão para Console old-gen e Versão para . Ocram foi lançado com o old-gen console versions and Mobile version como uma forma de novo conteúdo. Ele foi descartado de todas as versões mantidas, devido não ser criado pela Re-Logic. Ele é invocado com a Caveira Suspeita na noite. Ocram é a única fonte de Almas da Corrosão, e o Único Chefe/Inimigo que deixa Adamantina. Enquanto Ocram estiver vivo(a), a música Chefe 5 tocará.
Ocram has two stages, spawns minions, and flies around, usually near the player. It still spawns minions in its second form, and additionally fires lasers and scythes similar to that of Demons.
Ocram fires red lasers, charges at the player intermittently, and summons Servants of Ocram (similar to Servants of Cthulhu but with 1.7× the damage and 56× to 75× the health).
After Ocram's health is reduced to half, it switches to its second form, during which its damage doubles and Servants of Ocram continue spawning. Additionally:
- Charging at the player becomes constant.
- Its laser changes to a much more damaging blue version, which fires with a greater spread.
- Demon Scythe projectiles accompany its lasers.
- Distance between the player and Ocram gets smaller.
- Attempting to use the Suspicious Looking Skull during the day will do nothing, and the item will not be consumed from the player's inventory.
- Ocram's hitbox is strange in that it is not the same size as the sprite.
- Ocram tends to get closer to the player than most bosses. This can sometimes prove helpful to players using melee or short ranged weapons.
- Due to the high velocity of Ocram's Scythes, they can go through thin walls of blocks.
- Using the Paladin's Hammer is a very good choice as it does high damage to the Servants of Ocram and Ocram itself.
- Crystal Bullets or Chlorophyte Bullets with a strong gun such as the Megashark or Clockwork Assault Rifle can do high damage against Ocram.
- The Flairon is very effective as the homing bubbles group together and home in towards Ocram and its Servants, dealing high damage.
- Placing clouds from the Nimbus Rod helps to do damage while the player is busy avoiding attacks.
- If you can get a Piranha Gun, you can simply evade Ocram, only requiring you keep the mechanical piranha latched onto Ocram.
- The Nettle Burst can be useful as Ocram tends to float in one area.
- The Bubble Gun is very effective for its rapid damage.
- Minions such as the Optic Staff or Raven Staff are effective against Ocram. Sentries such as the Queen Spider Staff or Staff of the Frost Hydra are good additional minions.
- Making an area underground 3 blocks high and about 7-10 blocks long will render most of Ocram's Demon Scythes and Laser attacks useless. The only problem with this is that the player will need to acquire a weapon that can pierce through walls.
- While the Servants are weak on their own, they spawn in large numbers.
- Spectre armor (with the Hood) with Razorpine combined with the effects of the Mana Flower (as long as you have enough Mana potions) can make the fight with Ocram ridiculously easy.
- Use a Bow like the Tsunami with Heart Arrows to completely stun Ocram.
- Firing up with the North Pole is very useful against Ocram for he stays in the same area for most of the battle.
- As of the 1.2 update for the Console version, Ocram and its Servants are the only Console-only enemies to not have their sprites updated, possibly because their sprites were not recolors of anything prior to the 1.2 update.
- Queen Bee shares its boss theme with Ocram.
- The Eye of Cthulhu also shares the theme on the Versão para Console old-gen.
- "Ocram" spelled backwards is "Marco", the name of Ocram's programmer.
- Ocram drops Adamantite Ore, making it possible to get it naturally in a world that generated Titanium Ore from smashing Altars.
- Despite Ocram being a Hardmode boss in 1.2, it only drops Lesser Healing Potions.
- Ocram, along with several other console-exclusives, was removed from most platforms in an effort to bring more uniformity across the various platform versions of Terraria.
- Ocram, similar to the Moon Lord, seems to be made up of certain bosses, including the Eye of Cthulhu and the Brain of Cthulhu. Its summon item is made from the summon items of Skeletron Prime and The Twins.
- On the mobile version of Terraria, all Ocram Trophies turned into Lunatic Cultist trophies with the release of 1.3.
- With the release of 1.3 on mobile, Dragon armor, Titan armor, and Spectral armor obtained in 1.2, turned into Chlorophyte armor with the mask, helmet, and headgear respectively.
- Every Soul of Blight after the 1.3 update, turned into 5 each.
- Although it was announced that all Ocram Masks will be turned into 10 each on the Mobile version, it was already impossible to obtain as it was never added in the game in the first place, even with the use of Inventory Editors.
- The Ocram Trophy and Ocram Mask were never removed from the console version, though they were made unobtainable. All existing ones remained in the game as "legacy items" Despite that fact, they were later removed from the console versions anyway with the 1.4 update, being replaced by the same items as on mobile with 1.3.
- It appears that Ocram has the same AI as the Eye of Cthulhu, but with one new attack.
- As of the 1.4 update for consoles, all existing Ocram Trophies have been replaced by Lunatic Cultist Trophies.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Removed ().
- Console 1.0.750.0: Removed ().
- Console 1.07: Now has a chance to drop its Mask.
- Console 1.02: Now has a chance to drop its Trophy.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52: Removed.
- Mobile 1.1.5536: Now summonable.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced, but unspawnable.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.