The 1.0.1 patch was quickly released to fix some bugs from 1.0 for a smoother launch.
- Cobwebs now prevent falling damage correctly.
- Certain 'Dev only' items were removed, as they were for testing only, e.g. the Zapinator.
- Spawning no longer destroys chests that are placed on ground that is removed due to spawn point clearing.
- Sand directly under a chest no longer falls due to gravity.
- Torches now work correctly when being placed on wooden platforms.
- The dark outlines on player and armor sprites have been blended better.
- Leaving the settings menu via the back button no longer crashes.
- Added a toggle for Frame skip, which can correct some slowdown issues on higher end computers.
- Optimized Single Player and Multiplayer.
- Players who haven't cheated will no longer be flagged as a cheater.
- The Inventory button is now re-mappable.