|Release date||May 23, 2011|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
Controls[edit | edit source]
- Right clicking and holding on a crafting recipe will craft multiple of the same item to a max of the stack and/or until you run out of materials.
Items[edit | edit source]
- New item: Sticky Bombs, Requires 5 Gel and a Bomb.
- Sand Duping bug fixed.
- Placing a bed far from the spawn no longer causes a player who has set their spawn there to crash on join.
- Mining stone and other hard ores make a 'tink' noise now.
- Hellstone and Obsidian now require at least a Nightmare Pickaxe to gather.
- Sand no longer spawns within a certain distance of the spawn location, This should remove the chance of spawning in a desert with no wood to use.
- Hellstone now correctly takes as long to dig as meteor does.
- The clay pot item now has the correct size.
Performance[edit | edit source]
- Frame-skip is now correctly ON by default for new players.
- Increased Client Side Multi-Player stability. Should resolve many crash causes.
- Corrected a bug where players would intermittently not take falling damage.
- The world file is now saved to a temporary file that is copied over to the actual save file. This prevents world corruption when saving is interrupted.
- Fixed a bug that disabled some error handling. Overall game stability should be improved.
GUI[edit | edit source]
- The version number of the game now shows on the title screen, in the lower left section of the screen.
- Typing numbers in chat no longer changes your selected item in your hotbar.
- Servers now listen to all IP addresses on the hosting PC, regardless of how many network connections are active.
- Typing "localhost" instead of your own local IP address will connect to your own same-PC server.
- The games default port is no longer ELEET (31337) it is now 7777.
- Client will now resolve a hostname into its IP address, for example, if randomsite.org ran a server, you could type randomsite.org as the IP address and be able to connect.
New bug[edit | edit source]
- Double jumping right before you hit the ground will not negate damage from falling.
References[edit | edit source]