The 18.104.22.168 patch is more focused on fixing bugs from 1.0.6, rather than on new content, and is the last update for 1.0.
- Sawmill - A new crafting station required to craft the Loom, Bed, Keg, Barrel, and several Decorative Furniture items.
- Lesser Restoration Potions now only heal 50 Mana and Health, and Restoration Potions now only heal 100 Health and Mana.
- Lesser Mana Potions now restores 50 Mana, and Mana Potions now only restore 100 Mana.
- Player-placed Dirt Walls now have new graphics to differ from generated walls.
- Chests no longer contain stacks of empty items.
- The crafting list now correctly updates after using the container loot buttons.
- The direction Bathtubs face when placed is now correctly sent to the server. This prevents Bathtub duplication issues.
- Smashing Obsidian Walls no longer gives Obsidian.
- Walls that are automatically placed to fill small gaps are now correctly taken from the player’s Inventory.
- Green Slimes no longer get stuck in the ground and start sinking.
- Player ghosts no longer move when typing.
- Mana now regenerates properly when the player has 0 mana.
- Slimes no longer chase the player in water when they are not in aggressive mode.
- Changed the way the value of stacked items is rounded to fix selling/buyback inconsistencies.
- Some items can now again be placed in lava, this includes Clay Pots and Fireblossom Seeds.
- Shadow Orbs will no longer be smashed during world generation.
- Generated dirt walls now correctly blend with player placed dirt walls.
- Boomerangs now reset correctly when you use your Magic Mirror while they are still flying.
- Mediumcore characters now correctly drop ammo on death.
- “Misc” has been reworded to say “Shoes” on the character creation menu.