The 1.1.2 patch introduced multilingual support and fixed several bugs, and is the last update for 1.1.
- Terraria has been translated to German, Italian, French, and Spanish.
- Terraria now has support for accented letters and multiple keyboard layouts.
- When first run, Terraria will ask which language to use. This can be changed in the options menu.
- Fixed a bug that would cause spawn items to sometimes not work on multiplayer games. (Hopefully)
- Fixed a bug that would allow you to create items using the crafting guide.
- Fixed several multiplayer security issues.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause the Eater of Worlds to not spawn after three shadow orbs had been smashed.
- Max Health is no longer affected by hacking.(A cap of 400 maximum health is forced when the character save file is loaded.)