|Release date||December 19, 2013|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
New Features[edit | edit source]
- Santa Claus now has a larger variety of Holiday related items that he will sell to you.
- The Frost Moon is a new event that can be triggered in hardmode. It has 15 standard waves as well as 5 extra bonus waves.
- There are several new pets as well as 1 new mount that will drop off one of the Frost Moon bosses.
- Holiday-themed wallpapers can now be purchased from the Painter.
- There is now an alternate underground track.
- There is a new track that will play during the Frost Moon.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- The content of presents have been altered and now contain more goodies. They are also now placeable and stack in your inventory.
- Maximum player buff slots has been increased to 22.
- The Music Box will now record music instantly upon being equipped.
- Increased the damage bonus of stealthing in Shroomite armor.
- Items which regenerate health per hit now have a cap of 2 hearts per second.
- Candy Cane Block and its green counterpart now stack after you open them via present.
- The Soul Scythe has been removed, rendering it an unobtainable item.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- The Honey Balloon can now be crafted.
- Recording the Pumpkin Moon track no longer creates an Ankh Charm.
- NPCs now go to shelter during Eclipses.
- World generation no longer saves broken chest slots.
- Flame Traps will no longer trigger healing from Spectre armor.
References[edit | edit source]