The 184.108.40.206 patch fixed some graphical and multiplayer bugs.
Core game fixes
- Multicore lighting will now be disabled for everyone, although you may re-enable it in the settings.
- Fixed issue with bubbles and reversed gravity.
- Fixed several crashes.
- "Star Power" and "Get A Life" achievements will no longer be granted upon entering a world.
- Fixed an issue with black squares appearing on backgrounds when using retro lighting.
- Capture mode will now disable itself if your computer cannot handle it.
- Fixed a stacking issue with wires.
- Made the "Rock Bottom" achievement slightly easier to get.
- Various Balance tweaks.
- Stardust, Vortex, Solar, and Nebula Pillars all got buffed with an additional 5000 HP.
- Fixed the message when killing Moon Lord saying "Moon Lord Core has been defeated!".
- You will now be able to enter the password every time when entering or creating a server.
- Many issues with the dedicated server and its configurations have been resolved.
- Fixed an issue where users would be unable to invite each other when in "Invite Only" mode.
Important: Due to some changes in this hotfix, multiplayer will not be compatible between 220.127.116.11 and previous versions.