The 188.8.131.52 patch was primarily focused on bug fixes.
- All of the DD2 defenses can now have Modifiers!
- Hopefully fixed chat not properly blocking player movement and misc functions
- Fixed smart-cursor not placing pumpkin seeds properly
- Fixed certain melee weapons causing frame-drops when used at (very) far distance from hittable targets
- Fixed Betsy's Wings emitting faint amount of lights when descending (this was not ever intended)
- Fixed Pumpkin seeds not being placeable on each other (by cutting the old one first)
- Fixed filterPriorityThreshold config setting resetting in every future update (sorry!)
- Fixed self-harming exploit when using the Eternia Crystal Stand at certain heights acting inconsistently
- Fixed two exploits
- Fixed Luminite Bullets emitting lights through town npcs as they travel
- Fixed Love & Stink Potions not properly applying to other players in multiplayer
- Fixed rare case of magic weapons hitting enemies for melee damage if you stand directly on the enemy...
- Fixed "Skeletron has awoken" being "Skeleton has awoken!" when summoned
- Fixed Sand Slimes not appearing in singleplayer and hazardously desyncing in multiplayer
- Fixed a certain Linux/Mac server crash
- Fixed tier 3 of the Old One's Army not having proper Eternia Crystal health assignments.