The 188.8.131.52 patch fixed various issues with the 1.4.2 update.
Changes and Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where MP3s used for replacing Music tracks would not loop
- Fixed an issue where replaced Music tracks would be significantly louder than normal tracks
- Fixed an issue where replacing Music tracks did not work on Mac (and possibly Linux as well, unconfirmed)
- Fixed a text issue in the Workshop Publishing menu that showed debug text for the "Other" tag
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Title messages from being changed by Resource Packs.
- Changed Striking Moment's Buff text to reflect that it actually adds 400% damage (500% total) rather than adding 500%
- Fixed a loading issue with XNB assets in Resource Packs that prevented them from working properly
- Fixed an issue where Bubble Blocks could not be used as the walls for player-spawn houses
- Fixed a typo in Dune world generation in regards to their position with Snow biomes
- Fixed some minor grammatical and capitalization issues
- Changed the Worldgen Menu to properly indicate that you CAN rename your worlds (as this changed in 1.4.2)
- Fixed an issue where Luminite Ore and Bricks made "Dirt" thud sounds when mined, instead of ore/metal sounds
- Fixed an issue where Doors, Trap Doors, and Tall Gates could render a house invalid if they were open