The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
This page is about achievements and trophies available in Terraria.
The following 30 Achievements and (31)Trophies are only on the Console Versions of the game and are worth a collective 400 gamerscore:
- Terraria student - Start the tutorial
- Terraria Expert - Complete the tutorial
- Home sweet home - The guide has moved in
- All in the family - Every NPC has moved in
- Rock bottom - Reach the bottom of the world
- Icarus - Reach the top of the world
- Marathon runner - Travel 42km on the ground
- Air Time - Catch some serious air
- To hell and back - Go to the underworld and back without dying
- Survivor - Survive the first night
- Red Moon Rises - Survive the blood moon
- Crowd Control - Defeat the goblin army
- Be Prepared - Have 5 buffs activated at one time
- Vanity of vanities - Have an item equipped in all 3 vanity slots
- Maxed out - Max out your health and mana
- A knight in shining armors - Obtain every Armor
- Landscaper - Remove 10,000 blocks from the world
- Engineer - Place 100 wires
- Crafty - Use every crafting station
- I'm smelting - Smelt 10,000 bars of metal
- Blacksmith - Craft 300 items at an anvil
- Pet hoarder - Find ALL the pets
- Challenge accepted - Unlock hard mode
- Corruptable - Corrupt most of the world
- Hallowed be thy name - Hallow most of the world
- Slimer - Kill every type of slime
- Bona Fide - Kill Skeletron Prime
- Ride the worm - Kill The Destroyer
- Ophthalmologist - Kill The Twins
- Exterminator - Kill every boss
- Hellevator-reach hell through a hellevator in less than 60 seconds
- The completionist(PS3 only)-Collect all other trophies
- "All in the family" does NOT require Santa Claus to move in.
- "Rock Bottom" can be unlocked by a glitch on multiplayer worlds that causes the world to render slower than the speed of fall causing the player to glitch through blocks before they spawn, see bugs.
- "Air time" appears to unlock after the player has reached a cumulative air time (unconfirmed).
- "A knight in shining armors" requires you to have the following armors :
- "Slimer" requires you to kill the following slimes :
- "Exterminator" includes King Slime, Arch Wyvern and Ocram.
- An Ophthalmologist is a doctor specializing in treatment of eye diseases.
- Icarus was the son of Daedalus, who escaped from Crete using wings made by his father, but was killed when he flew too near the sun.
- For the Achievement "Maxed Out" there is a type that reads "Max out your heatlh and mana."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.