|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
- Adamantite Chainsaw
The Adamantite Chainsaw is a Hardmode chainsaw that is obtainable after crafting an Adamantite Forge or Titanium Forge, and is the chainsaw alternative to the Adamantite Waraxe. Along with its slightly stronger alternate, the Titanium Chainsaw, it is stronger than the Mythril and Orichalcum Chainsaws, making it one of the strongest chainsaws that can be obtained before defeating a mechanical boss. Like all axes and chainsaws, it is used to cut down trees, cacti and giant glowing mushrooms.
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase the average damage output by the same amount.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11:
- All drills and chainsaws now dig faster than their non-mechanical counterparts, but have shorter range.
- Additionally, optimized digging loadouts still perform better on pickaxes/axes, but drills and chainsaws will be faster on non-optimized loadouts.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated. Previous sprite was .
- Desktop 1.2: No longer a crafting material for the Hamdrax.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.