|Knockback||0 (No knockback)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
- Adamantite Drill
The Adamantite Drill is a Hardmode drill, and is the drill alternative to the Adamantite Pickaxe. Appearances and sounds aside, the two tools are nearly functionally identical. The drill, however is half a second faster. But, unlike pickaxes, most drills cannot be reforged with size, speed, or knockback modifiers.
Its best modifier is Demonic, as it does not have any knockback and thus cannot get modifiers that affect it, and furthermore cannot get modifiers that affect its speed, either.
total: 1 row(s)
- Early into Hardmode, it is usually preferable to save Adamantite for armor and weapons, as the Adamantite Drill does not allow mining any new blocks that the Mythril and Orichalcum pickaxes and drills would not mine.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124:
- All drills and chainsaws now dig faster than their non-mechanical counterparts, but have shorter range.
- Additionally, optimized digging loadouts still perform better on pickaxes/axes, but drills and chainsaws will be faster on non-optimized loadouts.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.