|Use time||25 (Fast)|
The Amazon is a yoyo that is crafted from materials found in the Underground Jungle biome. It has a spin duration of 8-9 seconds, can reach up to 13 tiles, and is currently the best yoyo Pre-Eye of Cthulhu.
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase the average damage output by the same amount.
- If players are willing to take the risk of navigating the Underground Jungle early on, the Amazon can be acquired within the first few days of starting a new world.
- In order to gather Stingers, Spiked Jungle Slimes can be trapped behind walls and killed safely. When going for such a strategy, the player is advised to be on the lookout for Man Eaters and Hornets, as they are able to quickly kill a new character.
- In Expert Mode, Stingers are a guaranteed drop from the enemies that which drop it. The Amazon can thus be obtained more quickly than on normal mode.
- Jungle Spores are usually found in small caves surrounded by mud blocks. Man Eaters can move through blocks and cause considerably high damage; to avoid this problem, new players should stay in open spaces that allow some movement to dodge the attacks.
- Its high sale price makes it a decent source of money when the required materials are available. While the yoyo is worth 130, its ingredients only sell for 340 (2.62% of the yoyo's value).
- Desktop 188.8.131.52:
- Damage decreased from 20 to 18.
- Increased amount of required ingredients from 2 to 12 Stingers and from 3 to 9 Jungle Spores.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: Introduced.