- Internal Item ID: 1612
The Ankh Charm provides immunity to all of the following debuffs:
total: 1 row(s)
|Armor Bracing||Medicated Bandage||Countercurse Mantra||The Plan|
total: 1 row(s)
- While the Ankh Charm protects against the nine arguably most common debuffs, this immunity accounts for only a small selection of the potential negative effects a player can suffer.
- The Ankh, the ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic symbol that is depicted on the item, was most commonly used in writing and in art to represent the word for "life" and, by extension, as a symbol of life itself. The Ankh symbol is seen in many depictions of Egyptian deities, where it symbolized eternal life. These deities were depicted as holding the Ankh by the loop at the top.
- This item appears to be an omamori, a Japanese, Shinto charm made of decorative paper which were meant to give good luck and protection to its wearer. Omamori commonly have a pentagonal shape and feature a written prayer in the center, similar to how the Ankh symbol appears in the center of the Ankh Charm. The hole at the top of an omamori would be used to put a string through, so that the charm could be worn like a necklace or hung off of an outfit or on your home.
- Of the nine ingredients of the Ankh Charm, only the Bezoar (from Hornets) and Nazar (from Cursed Skulls) can be obtained in pre-Hardmode.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Sprite updated. Old sprite was: .
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.