|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Banner||Anomura Fungus Banner|
- Internal NPC ID: 257
- Due to their high resistance to knockback, using short range weapons, such as Swords or Spears, is not recommended. One should attack these enemies with long range projectiles that give large amounts of damage such as Bows, Boomerangs, Yoyos, or Flails.
- The Breaker Blade combined with a Titan Potion provide a close range alternative. The Anomura Fungus's knockback resistance should allow multiple hits while still keeping the enemy at a distance.
- Anomura is a group of crustaceans that includes hermit crabs.
- The enemy's appearance is a crab with a mushroom on its back, therefore the Latin word "Fungus", mushroom, in its name.
- The Bestiary entry for the Anomura Fungus: "These crab-like creatures scuttle about in glowing mushroom fields, heavily infested by the fungal spores. "
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.