total: 1 row(s)
- On the Desktop version, Antlion Eggs will slowly regrow over time on ordinary Sandstone Blocks located below the surface layer, even if they are not inside the Underground Desert.
- Due to their abundance in the Underground Desert, it is advisable to explore slowly and avoid swinging/shooting weapons unnecessarily. Large swarms of Antlion Larva are deadly to early-game players.
- The eggs have a similar risk to that of Rolling Cactus, which is also triggered by most projectiles.
- If a character is powerful enough to defend against the larva, it may be a good idea to destroy Antlion Eggs whenever encountered. This can remove the possibility that an egg will activate during combat with a different enemy, which could potentially overwhelm the player.
- Antlion Eggs can be placed in the Underground Corruption, Underground Crimson, or Underground Hallow biomes, and then the player can kill the spawned Antlion Larva for a chance to get Souls of Night or Souls of Light, as well as Biome Keys.
- Desktop 1.4.1:
- Now craftable.
- Antlion Eggs are now less common in initial worldgen but slowly regrow over time.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168.0: Introduced.