|Use time||17 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||20% increased arrow speed and damage|
|Buff tooltip||20% increased arrow damage and speed|
|Duration||8 minutes |
The Archery Potion is a buff potion which grants the Archery buff when consumed. The buff increases both damage and velocity of arrow-firing weapons by 20%. This lasts for 8 minutes / 4 minutes, but can be canceled at any time by right-clicking the icon (), by selecting the icon and canceling it in the equipment menu ( ), by double-tapping the buff icon (), or by canceling the buff from the buffs screen ().
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike other items, it directly adds 20% of the overall damage of bows and repeaters; in other words, it multiplies with other damage boosts (including the damage boost from Shroomite Headgear and Magic Quiver).
- Despite the tooltip saying it increases only the arrow's damage, it increases the combined damage of the bow or repeater and the ammo.
- On Desktop and Mobile, it also affects the Stake Launcher.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199:
- Increased duration of the buff from 4 minutes to 8 minutes.
- Now also affects the Stake Launcher.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.3: One can now see the Archery buff's damage bonus in the item tooltips when it is up.
- Desktop 1.0.6: Now boosts arrow speed and damage by 20% instead of 15%.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.
References[edit | edit source]