Architect Gizmo Pack
|Tooltip||Increases block & wall placement speed|
Increases block placement & tool range by 3
Automatically paints placed objects
- Internal Item ID: 3061
The Architect Gizmo Pack is an accessory which increases block and wall placement speed and reach and automatically paints placed objects, essentially granting all of the effects of the accessories used to craft it. All four items required to create the Architect Gizmo Pack are sold by the Traveling Merchant for 40 in total.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Its effects do not stack with those of the accessories used to craft it. For example, wearing both the Architect Gizmo Pack and Extendo Grip will not grant +6 range.
- Similar to the Extendo Grip, one can interact with NPCs, storage items, doors, and Switches from a slightly further distance than normal.
- Like with the Paint Sprayer, the auto-paint feature also works if the Architect Gizmo Pack is only placed in the inventory and not equipped. The other features do require the accessory to be equipped in order to function.
- The Paint Sprayer effect can be turned off with a toggle on the top left of the screen.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Even though all items involved in crafting the Architect Gizmo Pack are also available on the Old-gen console version, it is only craftable on Desktop, Console, and Mobile.
- Although all ingredients and the Tinkerer's Workshop can be obtained pre-Hardmode, the Architect Gizmo Pack has an unusually high rarity of .
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Paint Sprayer feature can now be turned off via an icon in the top left of the screen.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52: Introduced.