The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Arkhalis is a sword obtained underground from a destructible object similar to the Sword in the Stone, though the Enchanted Sword is also obtainable from the same object. Due to the rarity of the sword, the stone having a 1/3 chance of a real sword, then the Arkhalis having a 1/10 chance after the 1/3, which makes it become 1/30 every sword shrine, it may be difficult to acquire.
- The Arkhalis doesn't swing or jab like most swords, it instead creates a blur of swipes towards the mouse pointer.
- It is unable to be enchanted with size modifiers, therefore the best prefix is godly.
- Due to the nature of the Arkhalis it is very proficient against worm-like enemies, such as the Eater of Worlds.
- Using the weapon provides light.
- It has a 1/10 chance to drop from the shrine that drops the Enchanted Sword, making this weapon much rarer than the Enchanted Sword.
- The weapon is named after Arkhalis, the quality director of Re-Logic.
- The description of Arkhalis is in reference to how the Crissaegrim ("Valmanway" in later titles) is obtained in Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, dropped by an enemy called Schmoo, along with the icon, effect and rarity.
- The weapon resembles the Diamond Sword from Minecraft, just brighter.
- Added to the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.