- Internal Item ID: 935
total: 5 row(s)
|Soul of Might x 5|
|Soul of Sight x 5|
|Soul of Fright x 5|
total: 3 row(s)
- The Avenger Emblem is slightly weaker than the emblems used to craft it, giving 12% damage while they give 15% damage. It is better to use the warrior/summoner/ranger/sorcerer emblem first before using both.
- The Avenger Emblem is generally less useful for players who are playing pure Summoner. Though the Avenger Emblem can be worn by itself for the plain damage buff, there are many better choices of accessory at and after this point in the game for Summoners, such as the Moon Stone and Hercules Beetle as well as their upgrades. As for the Avenger Emblem's upgrades, melee damage bonuses provided by the Mechanical Glove and everything beyond it do not apply to whips; the Destroyer Emblem's critical boost is irrelevant to Summoners as neither whips nor minions can crit; and since Summoners rarely struggle for mana, the Celestial Emblem is of little value.
- On the Old-gen console version and version the Avenger Emblem can be acquired very early into Hardmode and with minimal difficulty, requiring only that the player remain in an Underworld area largely untouched by Hardmode and defeat the Wall of Flesh several times. On the Desktop version, Console version, Mobile version, Switch version, and tModLoader version, however, it requires the three Mechanical Boss souls and so can only be acquired just before fighting Plantera; this does reduce the amount of random chance in its acquisition, since all three varieties of souls are guaranteed to appear, and the Avenger Emblem can be made even with an emblem that did not match the player's chosen play style.
- While multiples of the Avenger Emblem cannot be worn at once, multiple emblems of different types (and the Mechanical Glove or Fire Gauntlet) will stack.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated. Old sprite was .
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Crafting recipe changed to one of the four emblems and five of each of the Mechanical Boss souls.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.