|AI Type||Slime AI|
|Banner||Mother Slime Banner|
|Coins||10Pre-Hardmode: 25Hardmode: 60Post-Plantera: 80|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- Internal NPC ID: -5
Like most other slimes, the Baby Slime will be passive towards any player with the Royal Gel accessory equipped.
- Similarly to Black and Mother Slimes, the Baby Slime blends slightly with the background of the Cavern layer, making it difficult to detect. As such, it can often catch players off-guard.
- When Baby Slimes are spawned upon the death of their mother, they can find themselves on a slightly different position from where the parent was. This can make them spawn on the other side of a one block thick ground, potentially passing through the roof of a house.
- When killed with Tally Counter equipped, it will always say "Kill count unavailable".
- While Baby Slimes are capable of containing bonus drops, Mother Slimes are not.
- The Baby Slime, Spiked Slime, Golden Slime, Slimeling, Crystal Slime, Bouncy Slime, and Heavenly Slime are the only slimes without their own banner.
- The Bestiary entry for the Baby Slime: "Clinging tightly to their parents and rarely seen, these miniature slimes will swarm anyone who harms their mother. "
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.