|Use time||45 (Very slow)|
- Ball 'O Hurt
The Ball O' Hurt is a type of flail that is obtainable by destroying a Shadow Orb, or by looting a Corrupt Crate that is obtained by fishing in the Corruption. It emits small particles similar to those of other objects in the Corruption.
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase the average damage output by the same amount.
- The Crimson flail counterpart of the Ball O' Hurt is the Meatball. However, it is crafted rather than looted. Its Crimson Heart melee weapon counterpart is The Rotted Fork.
- A rather humorous modifier for this weapon is Hurtful, making it the "Hurtful Ball O' Hurt".
- Desktop 220.127.116.11:
- Damage doubled from 15 to 30.
- Functionality of flails reworked.
- Aligned sell value with all other Shadow Orb/Crimson Heart loot, increasing it from 54 to 150.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Sprite updated. Old sprite was .
- Desktop 1.0.6:
- Sprite updated.
- New physics added for flails.
- Renamed from "Ball 'O Hurt" to "Ball O' Hurt".
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.