Ball O' Hurt
|Use time||45 (Very slow)|
- Ball 'O Hurt
The Ball O' Hurt is a type of flail that is obtainable by destroying a Shadow Orb, or by looting a Corrupt Crate that is obtained by fishing in the Corruption. It also emits small particles similar to those of other objects in the Corruption.
Like any other flail, the player can hold down the ⚒ Use / Attack button to flail it around the character, damaging nearby enemies with minimal knockback and half the damage. If the button is released during this action, the flail will be thrown. If the button is pressed/held while the flail is in mid-air, it will drop to the ground.
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase the average damage output by the same amount.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Crimson flail counterpart of the Ball O' Hurt is the Meatball. However, it is crafted rather than looted. Its Crimson Heart melee weapon counterpart is The Rotted Fork.
- A rather humorous modifier for this weapon is "Hurtful", making it the "Hurtful Ball O' Hurt".
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206:
- Damage doubled from 15 to 30.
- Functionality of flails reworked.
- Aligned sell value with all other Shadow Orb/Crimson Heart loot, increasing it from 54 to 150.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Sprite updated. Old sprite was .
- Desktop 1.0.6:
- Sprite updated.
- New physics added for flails.
- Renamed from Ball 'O Hurt to Ball O' Hurt.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.