- Internal Item ID: 111
The Band of Starpower is an accessory that increases the player's maximum mana by 20. It can be found by destroying Shadow Orbs in the Underground Corruption or from Corrupt or Defiled Crates. On the Desktop version, it can furthermore be crafted, and on the version, it can be found in Living Trees.
total: 1 row(s)
total: 2 row(s)
- It is recommended to quickly upgrade it to Mana Regeneration Band as it gives extra mana regeneration and extra max mana.
- Any magically-oriented player will want to make at least two Mana Regeneration Bands for two Magic Cuffs, and upgrade one to Celestial Cuffs.
- Getting a Band of Starpower takes special measures in Crimson worlds, since it is normally dropped from Corruption-exclusive Shadow Orbs.
- The Band of Starpower can also be obtained by fishing for Corrupt or Defiled Crates.
- On the Desktop version, the Band of Starpower can be crafted in the Graveyard, from a Panic Necklace and a Mana Crystal.
- On the Console version, Mobile version, Switch version, and tModLoader version, an artificial Corruption can be created to fish for the Corrupt/Defiled Crates. This can be done with materials from another world, or Corrupt Seeds can be bought from the Dryad in a Graveyard in Hardmode.
- On the version, the Band of Starpower can be found in Living Wood Chests, allowing players with Crimson worlds to craft the Magic Cuffs.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Aligned sell value with all other Shadow Orb/Crimson Heart loot, increasing it from 1 to 150.
- Desktop 1.3.2: Equipped sprite updated.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Inventory sprite updated. Old sprite was .
- Desktop 1.0.6:
- The functionality was changed from a mana regenerative ability to +20 max mana.
- Inventory sprite updated.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.