The Battle Potion raises the spawn rate of monsters by 50% and the max enemy cap by 100%. Battle Potions can be found in Pots and Chests.
- The Battle Potion can be stacked with the Water Candle effects.
- This potion is useful for farming money and items from monsters, especially when used with the Water Candle.
- If you get tired of the effects, you can cancel it as it is a Buff and not a Debuff.
- Can be used during a Blood Moon or a Solar Eclipse to make spawn rates extremely high.
- Added Vertebrae as an alternate reagent to Rotten Chunk if world has spawned with The Crimson instead of The Corruption.
- Added to the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.