The Beetle Armor is an end-game Armor that provides melee bonuses and plenty of defense. It currently has the second best defense in the game, Solar Flare Armor having 5 more defense. It is crafted with Turtle Armor and Beetle husks. The full set bonus depends on which chest piece is worn: Beetle Scale Mail giving up to 30% increased melee attack speed and damage, and Beetle Shell giving up to 45% reduced taken damage. There is no difference in appearance of the armor by gender. But there is a bit difference on the chest pieces, as the Beetle Shell shows a shell (hiding any wings much like the Turtle Armor) and the Beetle Scale Mail does not.
- The Helmet: 1 Turtle Helmet, and 4 Beetle husks.
- The Scale mail : 1 Turtle Scale Mail, and 8 Beetle husks.
- The Shell : 1 Turtle Scale Mail, and 8 Beetle husks.
- The Leggings : 1 Turtle Leggings , and 6 Beetle husks.
- Some may question why the Beetle Armor is stronger than Turtle Armor: Turtle shells are made mostly of calcium (aided by some keratin scales) making it extremely hard but easier to break; on the other hand the carapace of beetles is a mix of chitin and keratin making it extremely hard but also flexible, so it's harder to break. Therefore, if a beetle would be the size of a turtle, it would have stronger armor.
- Added to the game.