|Use time||8 (Insanely fast)|
- Internal Item ID: 1827
The Bladed Glove is a rare fast-hitting melee weapon with a very short range that can drop only during the Halloween seasonal event. It can be a very effective weapon when fighting pre-Hardmode melee enemies due to the high speed, and therefore, damage output. The Fetid Baghnakhs can be considered its Hardmode upgrade.
Its best modifier is Legendary.
How to obtain
The Bladed Glove has a
0.05*1/2000 (0.05%) chance of being dropped by any weak enemy during the Halloween seasonal event. Weak enemies are enemies with less than 20 defense, 40 damage and up to 5 of loot. These will be mostly pre hardmode enemies. When playing in expert mode all enemies are much stronger and therefore these conditions limit the number of enemies that can drop the Bloody Machete and Bladed Glove to just a couple, especially during hardmode. See the table below for clarification.
- Since the Bladed Glove already has an extremely fast swing speed, melee attack speed modifiers (such as those granted by Shadow armor) add greatly to its value and strength.
- With its incredibly fast attack speed and powerful knockback, it is a safe and effective weapon for fighting numerous enemies as the knockback practically creates a shield around the player. It is not advised to use it on enemies that are immune to knockback, nor on enemies that have high defense, such as most Hardmode enemies, unless the player is farming them for money with the Lucky Coin or its upgrades.
- Using the Goblin Invasion is a good way to farm this weapon, as all enemies qualify for its drop and they spawn constantly.
- Another way to farm this item, as with all rare drops, is to kill enemies during a Blood Moon. A Water Candle and Battle Potion will increase the spawn rate even more.
- This item is a reference to Freddy Krueger's glove in the 1984 American supernatural slasher movie A Nightmare on Elm Street, compliant with the situation in which it drops (Halloween).
- On the version, the blade part of the Bladed Glove cycles through rainbow colors.Verify On the Mobile version, this used to be the case as well, but only if the item had the Legendary modifier.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Fixed an oversight in Halloween drop rates based on HP that caused Bladed Glove and Bloody Machete to be too rare in Expert.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Can now be reforged.
- Desktop 1.2.1: Introduced.