Bleeding is a debuff that prevents natural health regeneration. The character can still use Healing Potions and any other form of food, including Bottled Water. Visually, a character affected by this debuff will continuously release small drops of blood from its body.
The small drops of blood will not appear if Blood and Gore is disabled in the game settings.
Causes[edit | edit source]
From enemy[edit | edit source]
|Werewolf||45 / 90 seconds|
|Vampire||5-7/ 10-14 seconds|
|Angler Fish||45 / 90 seconds|
|Rusty Armored Bones||10 / 20 seconds|
|Skeletron Head||3-5 / 6-10 seconds|
|Duke Fishron||3-10 / 6-20 seconds|
|Brain of Cthulhu||12.5-25 seconds|
From player[edit | edit source]
Other[edit | edit source]
|Red Potion||1 / 2 / 3 hours|
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced, inflicted by the Tizona.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.1.5536: Now inflicted by the Tizona.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced, inflicted by the Tizona.