The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Blizzard Staff is a weapon dropped by the Ice Queen during the Frost Moon. It showers the area in which the mouse is pointed with icicles, which have a small homing range. This weapon can be useful for dealing with event mobs like in a Pirate Invasion. It has a higher chance of dropping from wave 17 and higher.
- The weapon acts like an advanced version of how Starfury works before 1.2.
- While the Blizzard Staff's use time states that it can be used every 10 frames, the icicles will actually fire every 5 frames (scaled by prefixes).
- The icicles rained down can only travel through a small amount of blocks if they spawn inside them, otherwise they will break upon impact with blocks. This severely lowers effectiveness in enclosed areas.
- The tooltip previously had a slight typo, saying that it rains "icycles", not icicles. This has since been fixed.
- Mana cost increased from 5 to 9.
- Fixed glitch where the Blizzard Staff could fire upwards if fired from the bottom of the Underworld.
- Added to the game.
|Pre-Hard Mode Offensive|
|Hard Mode Offensive|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.