|Debuff tooltip||Defense is cut in half|
- Internal Buff ID: 36
Blue Armored Bones are Hardmode enemies that spawn in the Dungeon after Plantera is defeated. Similar to Angry Bones, they come in multiple forms, follow the Fighter AI, and can open doors after a few hits. Blue Armored Bones have a
50*1/2 (50%) chance to inflict the Broken Armor debuff for 10 seconds / 20 seconds.
They are much more likely to spawn in Dungeon areas with Brick Walls.
3 values: Pre-Hardmode › Hardmode › Post-Plantera
|NPC ID||Type||Health||Damage||Defense||KB Resist|
|273||Blue Armored Bones||500/1000/1500||45/90/135||50||85%/87%/88%|
|274||Mace Blue Armored Bones||350/700/1050||65/130/195||34||60%/64%/68%|
|275||No Pants Blue Armored Bones||550/1100/1650||45/90/135||50||85%/87%/88%|
|276||Sword Blue Armored Bones||500/1000/1500||85/170/255||54||80%/82%/84%|
- The Bestiary entry for the Blue Armored Bones: "Disciplined and relentless, the Marching Bones unceasingly pursue their goals, sundering anything, or anyone, in their way."
- Desktop 1.3.5: Sprites updated.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.