|Placeable||✔️ (1 wide × 2 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Used to make Blue Dye|
Blue Berries are a dye material that can be collected from any Grass block by destroying a blueberry bush with a Pickaxe or Drill. Its sole purpose is to make Blue Dye. Placed Blue Berries have the appearance of a blueberry bush.
total: 2 row(s)
- Although Blue Berries are available in placed form on the Nintendo version, breaking one never yields an item.
- Blue Berries cannot be placed in front of background walls. Placing background walls after Blue Berries will not break the berries.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168:
- Placed and Inventory sprites updated.
- Now produces two Blue Dyes instead of one.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced tile, but not associated item.