|AI Type||Slime AI|
|Banner||Blue Slime Banner|
|Coins||25Pre-Hardmode: 62Hardmode: 250Post-Plantera: 3|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- Internal NPC ID: 1
Blue Slimes are a highly common variety of slime. They appear in Forests during the day, or at any time in the Underground layer. Blue Slimes will usually not target the player, but will become aggressive when damaged, during the night, or at any time when underground.
Like most other slimes, the Blue Slime will be passive towards any player with the Royal Gel accessory equipped.
Like Green Slimes, Blue Slimes seem to have a confusing behavior, bouncing away from the player sometimes. This is common in multiplayer.
On the Desktop version, Console version, Mobile version, version, Switch version, and tModLoader version, they can occasionally be found carrying bonus drops, which the player can pick up after the slime's death.
- Blue Slimes will fall from the sky during the Slime Rain regardless of the biome or time of day.
- Blue Slimes can be summoned with a Slime Statue, and are also summoned by King Slime when it is damaged.
- Blue Slimes summoned with a Slime Statue do not drop Goodie Bags.
- The Bestiary entry for the Blue Slime: "A simple, gelatinous creature that swallows anything and everything whole! It takes a long time to digest anything."
- Desktop 1.0.5: Now floats in liquids and does not make a splash sound when hitting water.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.