|Damage||11 (Ranged / Throwing )|
|Knockback||1.8 (Very weak)|
|Use time||17 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Throws empowered bones|
33% chance to not consume bone
|Sell||2 / 1|
On the Desktop version, the Bone Glove is an accessory which throws two crossed bones every time a weapon is used, at maximum once per second. The bones can bounce off walls three times or pierce two enemies before being destroyed, deal 25 classless damage, and additionally have 25 armor penetration.
On the Console version and Mobile version, the Bone Glove is a throwing weapon which allows the player to throw two crossed bones that can bounce off walls three times or pierce two enemies before being destroyed. It consumes one Bone per throw and has a
33.33*1/3 (33.33%) chance not to consume any.
Its best modifier is Unreal. This is a modifier usually exclusive to ranged weapons, but, since the Bone Glove is considered a throwing weapon, it receives stat bonuses from Fossil armor and Ninja armor but is unaffected by ranged-specific bonuses such as those from the Ranger Emblem.
- It is a unique throwing weapon in that it is not consumed upon use, but instead requires ammunition, much like ranged weapons. It shares this trait with the Ale Tosser.
- If the Bone Glove hits an enemy right next to the player, the amount of damage dealt excludes the Bones' damage, only the Bone Glove's base damage counts.
- The Bone Glove is a useful weapon inside the Dungeon's tight corridors, because it bounces three times.
- The Bone Glove is one of the few Expert Mode items that cannot be equipped in any accessory or equipment slots, the others being the three parts needed to craft the Mechanical Cart and the Demon Heart. Apart from developer items, it is also the only weapon in the game that can only be acquired through Expert Mode.
- Desktop 1.4.1:
- Item type changed from weapon to accessory.
- Now has 25 armor penetration.
- Now also has vanity visibility in the gloves spot.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52:
- Damage type changed from Throwing to Ranged.
- Increased sell value from 1 to 2.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: Introduced.