The Bone Welder is a crafting station required to make bone-themed furniture. It is found in the Dungeon, either inside Chests (
12.5*1/8 (12.5%) chance for each chest) or placed on the ground. On the Desktop version, it is also sold by the Steampunker when in a Graveyard.
Used to craft
- Unlike most other unique loot that generates in Dungeon chests (even including Books and Alchemy Tables on the Desktop version, Console version, Mobile version, and Switch version), the Bone Welder is not obtainable via fishing. Thus, if one does not generate in your world, the only recourse is to try to find one in a new world's Dungeon.
- This is not true in Desktop version as one can buy them from the Steampunker in a Graveyard.
- The Bone Welder can generate in any type of chest inside the Dungeon, not just Gold Chests. This is different from the behavior of several other Dungeon chest loot items.
- The Bone Welder will always be the very last of the items in a chest.
- At the top of the Bone Welder, there appear to be two skulls which are periodically discharging purple sparks, presumably from welding the bone.
- The design is based on real life electrical spot welders.
- ↑ Information taken from the Desktop 220.127.116.11 source code, method
There may be inaccuracies, as the current Desktop version is 18.104.22.168.