|Placeable||✓ (1 wide × 1 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||'It contains strange symbols'|
The Book is a crafting material used only to craft Bookcases and Pianos. Books can also be placed as decoration on Work Benches, Tables, or platforms. Books are obtained from the Dungeons' many shelves, where they can be freed with a Pickaxe.
On the Desktop version and Mobile version, Books can be renewably obtained from Dungeon Crates or Stockade Crates, which can be fished out of the Dungeon. They can also be bought from the Wizard for 15.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Water Bolt looks like a Book, and is hidden among those on the shelves of the Dungeon. It has a distinct sprite that no ordinary books have, and some special behavior. Once freed from its disguise, it acts like other weapon items, not like a placeable block.
- 285 books are necessary to craft all of the pianos and bookcases.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124:
- Sprite updated.
- Now used to craft the Spider, Lesion, Sandstone, Bamboo, Nebula, Solar, Stardust, Vortex Pianos.
- Can now be found in Dungeon Crates and Stockade Crates.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Can now be sold for 75.
- Desktop 1.2: New recipes added.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.