- Internal Item ID: 3853
The Boring Bow is an unimplemented item. It is only present as an ID and image in the game's code. No stats, behaviors, or associated projectiles exist for this item.
Interestingly enough, there have been reports of players obtaining this item under the name "ItemName.BoringBow". The circumstances of players obtaining it are always descriptive of major bugs which cause items to spawn.
- This weapon closely resembles the Dragon's Visage, a Legendary Bow in Dungeon Defenders 2. It was considered along with the Phantom Phoenix and the Aerial Bane to represent Dungeon Defender 2's Huntress class. This weapon was seen as the least interesting of the three, and since the other classes were represented by only two weapons each, the Boring Bow was never fully implemented.
- This is the only unimplemented item that does not vanish upon being placed in the inventory, and is the only unimplemented item to be able to be accessed using inventory editors.
- Desktop 1.3.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.17: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11.0: Introduced.