|Use time||17 (Very fast)|
|Max stack||999 / 30|
- Internal Item ID: 126
The Bottled Water serves as the basis of almost every craftable Potion in the game, and is also necessary for the creation of Flasks, cosmetic jars like Jellyfish Jars, and Thrown Water. It is thus an essential crafting material.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
total: 83 row(s)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Like with any other crafting station, the player only has to be close to a sink or a body of water. They do not need to be in the water.
- Consuming Bottled Water will not return an empty Bottle.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite being a seemingly normal bottle of water, Bottled Water still inflicts 60 seconds of the Potion Sickness debuff after being consumed.
- Its item ID was used for the Zapinator before it got removed.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Stack size increased from 30 to 999.
- Desktop 1.2: Flasks introduced.
- Desktop 1.0.6:
- Desktop 1.0.5: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.