|AI Type||Fighter AI|
4896144 (Brain Scrambling Bolt)
|Debuff tooltip||Movement is reversed|
|Chance||60% (Brain Scrambling Bolt)|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- Martian Conduit Plating (8–20)12.5%
The Brain Scrambler is a Hardmode, post-Golem enemy that appears during the Martian Madness event. It fires green laser projectiles, at a maximum fire rate of once every 0.67 seconds (40 ticks), which have a chance to inflict the Confused debuff.
- It is recommended to use ranged or high-knockback weapons against it to keep it away, and to delay the travel of its weapon's projectiles.
- The Bestiary entry for the Brain Scrambler: "These Martian soldiers brandish crude laser weaponry that releases dangerous short-range radiation, hence the protective helmets."
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
- A tick is a time unit countable by the software. Most of Terraria's updating logic happens every tick. A tick has the length of 1/60th of a second, hence there are 60 ticks in a second and 3600 ticks in a minute.
- Information taken from the Desktop 126.96.36.199 source code, method
. There may be inaccuracies, as the current Desktop version is 188.8.131.52.