|Use time||20 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Summons a rideable Scutlix mount|
- Scutlix Laser
The Scutlix Mount offers increased acceleration and land speed (41 mph top speed), increased jump height (20 tiles/40 feet), and its eyes automatically rapid-fire damaging lasers at enemies. It also reduces fall damage to 1.
Its lasers deal about 150 / 100 summon damage each (both fire each time and are accurate). Scutlix can only target enemies in its field of vision, which is a roughly 120-degree cone in front of it. It cannot target enemies behind it unless the player manually turns it around to face them, which also occurs when the player attacks in that direction.
- Liquid traversal items like the Lava Waders will allow it to walk on liquid surfaces as well. It will not vanish when touching a liquid.
- Its extreme maneuverability and the fact that it shoots lasers at enemies makes it arguably one of the best mounts on land. However, it cannot fly or double-jump on its own (although the good jump height makes up for this).
- The lasers fire very quickly and have a large detection radius. Hence, at certain smaller screen resolutions, it will shoot at off-screen enemies.
- The Scutlix Mount synergizes well with the Neptune's Shell or any of its upgrades, since the maneuverability and lasers of the Scutlix are kept while underwater. Creating entire arenas this way can free an accessory slot which would be used for movement.
- Due to the immense land speed, and eye lasers, it is quite useful against the Solar Pillar.
- Despite its name, it is neither affiliated with the Brain Scrambler enemy nor dropped by it.
- The Brain Scrambler and the Toy Tank are the only two mounts with ranged attacks. Coincidentally, they are both land-based mounts.
- Desktop 1.4.1: Increased damage from 100 to 150.
- Desktop 1.3.2: Fixed Scutlix Mount aiming issues.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199: Introduced.