Many different types of bricks have been discovered. This page is a compilation of others for simplicity and design aesthetics.
Bricks are crafted at a furnace (a process known in real life as firing.) Once crafted, bricks cannot be reverse crafted back into their original ores/stones.
Craftable BricksNote: All craftable bricks require either 2 of the same or 1 each of 2 different materials.
|From||2 Stone||2 Clay|| 1 Stone|
1 Copper Ore
| 1 Stone|
1 Silver Ore
| 1 Stone|
1 Gold Ore
|2 Obsidian|| 1 Hellstone|
1 Iron Pickaxe
Brick Colors Associated with Dungeons
- Blue Brick
- Pink Brick
- Green Brick
- There were unproven claims of more colors long ago, but image confirmation is needed.
Naturally Found Bricks
Note: the following are often small structures containing a chest.
- Copper Brick - Found in Floating Islands
- Silver Brick - Found in Floating Islands
- Gold Brick - Found in Floating Islands, Underground Jungles (Jungle Shrines)
- Hellstone Brick - Found in Underworld Helldungeons
- Note: Hellstone Brick will cause damage upon touch without Obsidian Skull equipped.
- If water is put inside a block using water buckets, the texture will change direction.