|Placeable||✔️ (3 wide × 2 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
The Bubble Machine is a novelty furniture mechanism purchased from the Party Girl for 4 during the day / at any time. When placed, it continuously produces bubbles. These bubbles are purely visual, have no functional effect, and can be produced infinitely at no cost.
Each bubble is of a random size, and a random one of four possible colors: Pink, purple, green, or blue. With no obstacles in the way, bubbles last for random durations. They will pop on contact with characters or foreground blocks.
It can be activated and deactivated via wire, but is always on by default when first placed.
- Bubbles launch at an average rate of about 5 per second.
- Bubbles drift in accordance with the current wind speed and direction in the world, which can also be seen affecting background cloud movement at the surface.
- Bubbles will still form even when the game is paused, however, the bubbles do not move.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Now only sold during the day.
- Desktop 1.3.1:
- Item sprite updated.
- Placed sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.