|Placeable||√ (3 wide × 2 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
The Bubble Machine is a placed novelty mechanism that produces colorful bubble effects. Once placed, it continuously produces bubbles. It can be activated and deactivated via wire, but is always on by default when first placed. The bubbles are purely visual, have no functional effect, and can be produced infinitely at no cost. The Bubble Machine is purchased from the Party Girl for 4.
Each bubble is of a random size, and a random one of four possible colors: Pink, purple, green, or blue. With no obstacles in the way, bubbles last for random durations. They will pop on contact with characters or foreground blocks.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Bubbles launch at an average rate of about 5 per second.
- Bubbles drift in accordance with the current wind speed and direction in the world, which can also be seen affecting background cloud movement at the surface.
- Bubbles will still form even when the game is paused, however, the bubbles do not move.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.