|Knockback||0 (No knockback)|
|Placeable||✓ (3 wide × 2 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
The Bunny Cannon is a weapon purchased from the Pirate for 50, when the Party Girl is present, and one Hardmode boss has been defeated. It works like a Cannon, albeit firing explosive bunnies instead of cannonballs.
Similar to the Cannon, the Bunny Cannon can also be triggered by wire. Depending on where the wire is connected, it will either shoot an explosive bunny or rotate toward the side the wire is on. Note that the explosive bunny fired in this manner is purely aesthetic and will do no damage to NPCs or players.
- This weapon serves well against slow bosses such as Golem.
- Fired bunnies that do not hit an enemy will explode after a delay of several seconds.
- Since 1.4 explosive bunnies can be placed, care should be taken while firing with this cannon while moving as the player might accidentally place the bunnies and then kill them, resulting on the player receiving huge amounts of damage. If the bunny doesn't explode when fired, it will be treated as a normal explosive bunny and can therefore explode if the player gets too close.
- Bunnies are iconic Terraria elements found in many of the logos, and cruelty against bunnies is a recurring theme among the fanbase that is even referenced in loading screen tips with the message "Killing bunnies is cruel. Period."
- When used with the Explosive Bunny, the Bunny Cannon is second only to the 3DS-exclusive Holy Hand Grenade in player-controlled base damage.
- The Bunny Cannon is considered an upgrade to the normal cannon, having a higher base damage.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Item, placed and projectile sprites updated.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Can now be wired.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Item sprite updated.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Bunny cannon will return to you when broken.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.