|Use time||17 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Major improvements to all stats|
'...but wait! It was 99 cents.'
|Buff tooltip||Major improvements to all stats|
Major improvements to all stats and increased life regeneration
The Burger is a food item with a
1*1/100 (1%) chance to be dropped by Crimeras and Eaters of Souls which gives the Exquisitely Stuffed buff. This lasts for 8 minutes, but can be canceled at any time by right-clicking the icon (), by selecting the icon and canceling it in the equipment menu ( ), or by double-tapping the buff icon ().
- This is one of the few food items in the game that provide the Exquisitely Stuffed buff.
- If farming for the Burger, it is advisable to farm it on a Pre-Hardmode Surface Corruption world, since Surface Corruption has much less enemy variety than Crimson, making it easier to farm Burgers.
- The Burger's tooltip "...but wait! It was 99 cents." is a lyric from the song "Thrift Shop" by American hip hop duo Macklemore & Ryan Lewis.
- Burgers dropping from Crimeras and Eaters of Souls may be a reference to this conversation in the webcomic Homestuck, in which Rose and Dave discuss hamburgers being related to horrorterrors, which are physically similar to both Crimeras and Eaters of Souls.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168.0: Introduced.