|1 • 2|
Please use this page to discuss pages that have been labelled for deletion.
(Such discussions tend to remain open for at least one week (potentially longer for larger/more established pages))
Remember, you can make a page automatically switch to another page by replacing the page content with a redirect annotation. (Eg: #REDIRECT Environments#Dungeons)
Admins: If an article has been deleted, then remove the link to it from this page.
If you believe that a page has been deleted in error and should be restored, please explain your reasoning to one of this wiki's active administrators.
"Upcoming Features" - undeletion discussion
The rationale behind the deletion of this page was that the Main Page rendered it redundant by serving its purpose as an update announcement. However, upon reflection, it seems to me that the value of a page like this is in presenting information about all known upcoming features in an encyclopedic style rather than selected upcoming features in the style of a news feed. As a result, I would like to propose that a) this page be restored and restructured to only include features which are confirmed for appearance in a future update, or b) said information about confirmed upcoming features be added to an existing page – perhaps clearly disclaimed sections on Version History?
- I would personally be inclined towards adding a "spoilers" section or whatnot to the Version History page. I'm assuming that the page already has a high amount of traffic, so I think it'd make more sense to add it there, rather than restoring the Upcoming Features page, which is bound to have less traffic due to its recent deletion.
- (╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻Swaggins ~ (The Terrarian Bugle) ~ (Contact me)┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) ~ 17:28, January 10, 2015 (UTC)
"Help book. chapter 1: basics" - deletion discussion
- Mainspace pages are only for in-game items/NPCs/data, most of the time. You can continue to add details to your page right now, and one of the admins should move it to blogspace later. I marked it so it'll stand out. Also, please don't add categories on your own, and certainly not a misspelled one, seeing as we currently have covered every categories we need. I think.
- Freenight (talk) 06:25, January 20, 2015 (UTC)
"Category:Administrators" - deletion discussion
Considering how there are already a bunch of different ways to find out who the admins are and how to contact them, this category just seems redundant. Additionally, categorizing user pages seems like something that should be avoided for the most part.
However, I would also like to propose moving some of the content on the category page (such as the note that TW admins are not associated with the game's dev team in any way) to TW:ADMIN.
- I'm in agreement with this proposal. Though only one rebuttal comes to mind; "newer" users may not know the correct way to navigate the wiki, and this sort of category could come in handy for that. However, that can also be quickly combated with a simple talk page message to anyone with any experience on Wikia.
- Therefore I remain in support.
- I'm in agreement with the proposed changes and all the points brought up in the above statements.
"User blog:Derpyderpling/key molds" - deletion discussion
- We know, and we're not interested in laying blame. The log is still a violation of policy and hence shall be deleted. If you have more questions about gameplay, please use the game help section of the forums.
"Bones Mcgee" - deletion discussion
This page is very poorly made when there is already a full and quality page made about the Skeleton Merchant. No infobox, quotes, and the description is less descriptive.
- You are correct, so the page has been deleted. Thanks for the heads up!
"Eye of Cthulhu (Yo-Yo)" - deletion discussion
Sorry I didn't know there was already a page for the Yo-Yo, the words were orange so I thought I could make the page.
Its also 1 of my 1st pages made by me and im new so i thought it would help. —Preceding unsigned comment added by BulbBreaker (talk • contribs) 02:09, July 11, 2015. Please sign talk page posts with
~~~~ (4 tildes).
- Deleted. No worries. :)
Bride - deletion discussion
There is already a page on The Bride (http://terraria.wikia.com/wiki/The_Bride since I don't know how to hyperlink) and the page "Bride" has no infobox, a bad description, and no good pictures, while "The Bride" is a quality up to standards page.
- Article was redirected.
Skellington - deletion discussion
Well, is seems that many pages recently have been different names for the Skeleton Merchant. There is already a very good page on the Skeleton Merchant. This one has no infobox and a bad description. Shuckle the Great (talk) 02:20, July 12, 2015 (UTC)
How to be the best player. - deletion discussion
How to defeat the Eye OF Cthulhu in minutes - deletion discussion
- No need to be hostile, an admin can change this page to a Blog, or you can copy and paste it and make a Blog yourself, quite simply. This page is clearly better suited to be a blog or even a forum post.
- 02:24, July 29, 2015 (UTC)
- Article is now a blog.
- On another note, be careful with how you treat other users, SuperGirlyGamer8. Disrespect around here will not be tolerated.
Dungeon Bricks - deletion discussion
Rather than delete this page, I propose consolidating the other Dungeon Brick and Dungeon Brick Wall posts to this page. Other than color, they are not unique. Corvustech (talk) 13:14, September 17, 2015 (UTC)Corvustech
This should not be deleted, as it uses a different Ai and banners separately from zombies. It should only be deleted if the zombie page becomes a replete list of all zombies with the behavioral and drop differences spelled out. Corvustech (talk) 18:18, October 16, 2015 (UTC)Corvustech
Blood Zombie - deletion discussion
You shouldn't delete this because it can improve just wait, and some new players may think it was removed if you delete it. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Xxx IHazTerraBlade xxX (talk • contribs). Please sign talk page posts with
~~~~ (4 tildes).
- Considering that all of the info is already present on the Zombie page, I think personally that it should be left as a redirect. However, the Zombie page does need some serious work, which I think I will work on later tonight.
The statue drop method- deletion discussion
What do you want added in the next update? - deletion discussion
Monkeybubba3: I agree to delete this page, this doesn't give any game info and is not helpful to any players. The creators of Terraira aren't going to see this website. Monkeybubba3 (talk) 11:06, May 2, 2017 (UTC)
The statue drop method - deletion discussion
Terraria: Otherworld - deletion discussion
I think it should stay, it should still be known about.
Ideas For Journey Ends - Two Yoyos - deletion discussion
I messed up, Just joined the fandom and I messed up.
Please delete this right now admin...