|Damage||25 / 65 (Ranged)|
|Critical chance||4% / 14%|
|Use time||30 (Average)|
- Red Firework Rocket
- Green Firework Rocket
- Blue Firework Rocket
- Yellow Firework Rocket
The Celebration is a Hardmode post-Golem / post-Moon Lord launcher that fires two rockets at once (but only consumes one unit of rocket) that travel a short distance before exploding. When the rockets detonate, they display patterns and colors similar to fireworks. On the Console version, it has a
11.11*1/9 (11.11%) chance to be dropped by the Moon Lord. On the Desktop version and Mobile version, it is sold by the Party Girl after defeating Golem, and its successor is the Celebration Mk2, which takes its place as the new launcher-type Moon Lord drop.
The Celebration has a base 4% critical strike chance, similar to most ranged weapons. On the Console version, it has a base 14% critical strike chance opposed to the usual 4%.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
- The Celebration disables the unique functions of nearly all rockets; Rocket II and Rocket IV do not destroy tiles, Liquid rockets do not place/remove liquids, and Cluster Rocket I / Cluster Rocket II do not fragment.
- The player cannot be damaged by their own rocket explosions while firing this weapon.
- Enemies will take damage from both the rocket and the explosion created by it.
- The numerous glowing particles that are created by the Celebration's explosions travel through walls, which makes them useful for finding ores, for example.
- It is extremely effective at harvesting glowing mushrooms and life fruits, as well as destroying thorny bushes and clearing out Spider Caves due to its large explosion radius.
- The explosions bear a heavy resemblance to those from Firework Rockets. Additionally, it is internally referred to as “FireworksLauncher”.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199:
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206: Introduced.