The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
It uses rockets for ammo and fires two rockets per shot, along with exploding into fireworks when the rocket hits a enemy or goes a certain distance, making it extremely effective for large groups of enemies who are close together.
- If the player uses Rocket IIs or Rocket IVs with this weapon, they will not destroy tiles.
- The fireworks released from the Celebration will do damage as well as the rocket.
- It isn’t good against singular targets, but it has good crowd control.
- It cannot destroy blocks regardless of the type of rocket used.
- Celebration used to be dropped by Moon Lord. It's replaced by Celebration MKII.
- As Moon Lord is the final boss, the use of this weapon is to celebrate defeating it.
- No longer drops from Moon Lord. It's now instead sold by the Party Girl once the Golem is defeated.
- Added in the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.