|Knockback||10 (Extremely strong)|
|Use time||6 (Insanely fast)|
|Tooltip||50% chance to not consume ammo|
'All good things end with a bang... or many!'
- Celebration Mk2
- Celebration Mk2
- Celebration Mk2 (explosive)
- Celebration Mk2 (large)
- Celebration Mk2 (large explosive)
The Celebration Mk2 is a Hardmode, post-Moon Lord launcher that fires varying numbers of rockets, which are affected by gravity. It is an upgraded version of Celebration and has a
11.11*1/9 (11.11%) chance to be dropped by the Moon Lord. The weapon fires seven different "colors" of rockets despite only using one ammunition type, and retains the destructive properties of its ammunition. However, it cannot place or delete liquids with Liquid Rockets.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
- All seven rocket colors are affected by gravity to varying extents, unlike the weapon's predecessor.
- All seven rocket colors have identical damage, critical chance, and knockback.
- The weapon shoots seven different colors of rockets, in order from Red>Orange>Yellow>Green>Blue>Purple>Pink. The color of the first rocket fired is random, but the rest will follow the subsequent order and loop back around if the fire button is held. Otherwise, the order of rockets is completely random if the fire button is pressed one at a time.
- The red rocket pierces enemies that are not at point-blank range, and explodes when hitting a tile.
- The orange rocket fires in an arc which is affected by the relative position of the mouse vertically and has an Area of Effect damage hitbox along the ground in the form of a shockwave upon impact. It also increases in size as it flies.
- The yellow rocket travels in a straight line (visually zig-zagging) until it begins to taper off due to gravity.
- The green rocket homes into enemies similarly to Chlorophyte Bullets.
- Two blue rockets are fired at once, in a helical pattern, traveling straight.
- Three purple rockets are fired at once, in a shotgun-spread pattern.
- The pink rocket appears to have no special behavior.
- Because of its fast use time, mining large areas out can be accomplished extremely quickly with Rocket II, Rocket IV, or Mini Nuke II as ammunition. Although it is faster at digging than alternatives, it might suffer in accuracy compared to more traditional tools such as the Shroomite Digging Claw and the Drill Containment Unit.
- The erratic rockets in conjunction with the quick fire rate make the Celebration Mk2 excellent at clearing waves of ground enemies (such as in the Solar Eclipse or Pumpkin Moon).
- It can take down mini-bosses such as the Ice Queen in seconds.
- It was first teased on March 22, 2018, which coincided with Yoraiz0r's birthday.
- With Vortex armor and damage-boosting accessories such as the Sniper Scope and various emblems, it is possible to reach 10,000 DPS.
- It is possible to reach up to 40,000 DPS against segmented enemies such as The Destroyer.
- In the 1.4 update, its sprite list suggests that this was the first item to be developed.
- The Celebration Mk2 can be considered a pseudo upgrade of the Snowman Cannon, Stynger, and Celebration, although it is less effective as the former against distant enemies.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199.0: Introduced.