|Use time||45 (Very slow)|
|Tooltip||Summons the Impending Doom|
- Internal Item ID: 3601
The Celestial Sigil is a boss-summoning item crafted out of 20 of each of the Lunar Fragments. It is used to summon the Moon Lord without going through the Lunar Events. Rather than summoning the Moon Lord immediately after the item is used, it takes a minute before the Moon Lord actually appears, the same way as when all of the pillars are defeated.
The Celestial Sigil can only be used under the following circumstances:
- The world is in Hardmode.
- Golem has been defeated.
- There is no invasion event active, including the Lunar Events.
- There is no boss alive.
- The Moon Lord is not already being summoned.
- The Mysterious Tablet is not visible to any player.
total: 1 row(s)
- The Celestial Sigil resembles the Mysterious Tablet, the strange idol near the Dungeon, which spawns along with the Cultists and is destroyed when summoning the Lunatic Cultist.
- The four colors on the rim of the sigil represent the colors of the four Celestial Pillars and the center depicts Moon Lord's face.
- Only three of the Moon Lord's five eyes are depicted, however.
- The item was implemented to reduce the amount of time required to farm the Moon Lord. Before 220.127.116.11, simply reaching the Moon Lord could take upwards of 10 to 15 minutes.
- Due to the high amount of fragments needed, one Lunar Event might yield just enough for 1–2 Celestial Sigils, if any at all. In Expert Mode, it is possible to get enough to make 4.
- It is one of the two boss-summoning items that do not immediately summon the corresponding boss, the other being the Prismatic Lacewing.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Can no longer be used if the Old One's Army, Pumpkin Moon or Frost Moon is active.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- No player is within 2500 pixels (156.25 tiles) horizontally and 1500 pixels (93.75 tiles) vertically of the tablet.