|Tooltip||Minor increase to damage, melee speed, critical strike chance,|
life regeneration, defense, mining speed, and minion knockback
- Internal Item ID: 1865
The Celestial Stone is a Hardmode post-Golem accessory crafted from a Moon Stone and a Sun Stone at the Tinkerer's Workshop. It offers the same boosts as its components do, and as such, it is active during both day and night. It can be combined with the Moon Shell to form a Celestial Shell.
- +10% melee speed
- +10% damage (all types)
- +2% critical strike chance
- +1 HP/s life regeneration
- +4 defense
- +15% mining speed
- +0.5 minion knockback
total: 1 row(s)
total: 1 row(s)
- In Old-gen console, , Switch, and tModLoader versions, the Celestial Stone stacks with the Celestial Shell and the Sun Stone or Moon Stone.
- The life regeneration granted by this accessory is as powerful as (twice as powerful in versions) a Band of Regeneration, and will also stack with the Band.
- Players should upgrade it quickly with Moon Shell to make Celestial Shell, as it gives the stats of both items with no losses.
- The Celestial Stone does not show when equipped, despite the fact that its ingredients do.
- Of the accessories, the Ankh Shield and the Celestial Stone give the fourth most base defense, being bested by the Flesh Knuckles (7 base defense), the Celestial Shell (7 defense when worn at night), the Paladin's Shield (6 base defense), and the Hero Shield (10 base defense).
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: No longer stacks with the Celestial Shell, Moon Stone, and Sun Stone.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.